When you have hot flashes, low energy and just don’t feel like yourself, the BioTE® pellet therapy is the first step to feeling better ~ but there is more! I recommend DIM to all of my patients. LowTE® DIM promotes healthy utilization of the hormones in both men and women. DIM is an extract derived from cruciferous vegetables – such as, bok choy, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage and Brussel sprouts! Simply put, DIM helps our pellet therapy work better and last longer for most patients. With your hormones optimized and adding the DIM helps many patients also slim down.
- DIM allows our hormones to be metabolized in the safest way possible.
- In women, DIM enables the estrogen to be protective for the breasts, uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- In men, DIM works as an “aromatase inhibitor” meaning -it helps prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen ~ which is protective to the prostate and testicles.
- DIM has been shown to be a potent antioxidant and is protective to the cardio vascular system.
- DIM helps balance your hormones and makes you feel great!
- Directions: Women – 1 capsule daily (150mg) For weight management you may take 1 capsule twice daily, between meals with a snack.
- Men – 2 capsules daily (300mg)
- Note: Not all DIM’s are the same!
Diindolylmethane or DIM is a plant compound that promotes estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone in both men and women.
ll clinical trials have used the DIM Formulation. Clinical trials have included trials sponsored by the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Clinical trials have been completed using BioResponse DIM (BR-DIM) at the following institutions:
- University of California, Berkeley CA
- New York University School of Medicine New York, New York
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York
- University of Kansas Medicine Center, Kansas City, Kansas
- University of Arizona Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University
- University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
- Jena University, Jena, Germany
- Queen Mary University of London, London UK
- University of Toronto, Toronto Canada
- University of Nebraska School of Medicine
READ THE DIM STUDIES:
Effect of diindolylmethane supplementation on low-grade cervical cytological abnormalities: double-blind, randomised, controlled trial Evaluation of Chronic Dietary Exposure to Indole-3-Carbinol and Absorption-Enhanced 3,3-Diindolylmethane in Sprague-Dawley Rats PHYSIOLOGICAL MODELING OF FORMULATED AND CRYSTALLINE 3,3-DIINDOLYLMETHANE PHARMACOKINETICS FOLLOWING ORAL ADMINISTRATION IN MICE Pilot Study: Effect of 3, 3′-Diindolylmethane Supplements on Urinary Hormone Metabolites in Postmenopausal Women With a History of Early-Stage Breast Cancer Key Peer-Reviewed Abstracts Supporting Efficacy of BioResponse DIM® (BR-DIM)® Summary of Published Clinical Trials Demonstrating Efficacy from Microencapsulated DIM® (BR-DIM®) The published clinical trials studying DIM have all used BR-DIM®